Messengers Truth:
"Video Dreams"This is the awesome new hit single from my dear musician friend The "Silver Conductor". If you want great advice and updates on what's happening in the music industry, his blog is one of the best I've read and recommend it highly to anyone who loves music and the going on around the industry.
The difference in today's music and old school which I affectionately call yesteryear's grooves, are the emotional values (keyword being) values, far out way what is being produced today. It's MUSIC real music if you feel what I'm saying here.
In his hit single "Change Up" The SC says it best in something we all need to do.
I'm going to leave you with, with the way of the music industry going down after in sales values morals and so much more, like Streaming with no end in sight.Congress moving at their usual pace, musicians are going to have a very hard time in continuing giving us that which we all cannot live with out, Music.
MusicLuv to All
Nuwri.
The streets are perfect for a you guessed it, a Video Dream.
See what lurks in the shadows of your imagination through your own.
Sleep tight.

No comments:
Post a Comment